popwe Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to all citizens and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older or are able to attend the show accompanied by a family member or guardian who is 21 years or older. Void where prohibited by law. By entering these sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. on August 7, 2017 Central Time and ends at 10:00 a.m. Central Time on August 18, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries may be submitted anytime during the Promotion Period.
2. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter the popwe Sweepstakes by entering your email on this form. Entrants with multiple email entries will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open solely to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age or can attend the show with a family member who is 21 years or older.
4. PRIZES. One grand prize winner will be randomly drawn after the close of the Promotion Period on August 18, 2017. The grand prize is 2 Tickets to the All In Tour and a Meet and Greet with Matthew West. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the prize and are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner can choose from any city on the All In Tour to use the prize tickets, but cannot change cities after arrangements have been made and confirmed by the popwe team.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. One prize will be awarded after the close of the promotion period. Odds of winning prize depend on number of entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The prize winner will be notified by email on or about August 18, 2017. Winner who does not respond to requests for confirmation or verification of information within seven (7) business days of transmission of notification forfeit his/her prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the entry pool. If an entrant is deemed ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected from the entry pool.
7. FUTURE OFFERS. By entering these Sweepstakes, entrants agree to receive popwe and Matthew West’s emails including, but not limited to, devotions, promotions, and e-news. Entrants may opt out of receipt of emails at any time.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The agreement covered by these official rules is governed by the State of Tennessee. Any federal, state/provincial/territorial, and local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income, sales, and import taxes) on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner with the exception of the taxes included with the actual ticket prize. Prizes not redeemable for cash or transferable. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he/she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules.
9. PERMISSION TO PUBLISH. Entrants grant popwe permission to publish his/her name on their websites or promotional materials in the event of winning.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Matthew West and popwe (Population We) and their respective successors, assigns, affiliates including employing entities, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless popwe and Matthew West their assigns, their respective representatives and agents, its marketing, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for popwe and Matthew West and their assigns to use said winner’s names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. By entering these Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless popwe and Matthew West and their partners, assigns, affiliates, subsidiaries, marketing and advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in these Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. popwe and Matthew West make no warranty with respect to the prizes awarded. In the event of any claim or dispute, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the Tennessee and application of Tennessee law without regard to choice of laws. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
11. IMPORTANT NOTICE You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please contact your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
12. RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST. If for any reason these Sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned, due to technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of these Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process.
13. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes Sponsor is popwe. P.O. Box 1144 Franklin, TN 37065.